Wednesday, February 9, 2011

skipped class this morning. felt sick. what's new?
went to math class, failing it. I fell asleep like usual.
came home, took the routine one hour nap, went back to school.
left early and took the highway, got to class late.
she passed back tests, I got a 58. my friends got 80's and 90's.
came home and my mom took me to get my hair cut.
it turned out alright, didn't make me feel as good as I wanted it to.
I kind of got my hopes up for that and other things
why I started to get my hopes up I don't know.
I finally had something other than liquid and halves of protein bars
it made my stomach hurt worse.
fuck Mcdonalds. why did I choose that?
went home, attempted to make plans.
wasn't going to push it
sat around
sat around
tv time
tv party
it's 10:00
I can play family feud.
BOOOOOm
my window rattles as if it's trying to break.
I'm not the only one who hears this
big ass deal, mcall, 69, yano.
first world problems
I was startled. I'm still a little startled. I'm not sad anymore.
everything's calmed down, I'm sad again.
it's not worth it to flaunt it, so I don't say anything.
you would never say anything. I wish you would sometimes.
it's midnight. I should go to bed.
my cat is playing with a sharpie.

No comments:

Post a Comment