Monday, February 14, 2011

best/worst weekend

friday I saw my favorite band in the entire world. I had half or so of a four loko, so I was kind of feeling nice since I hadn't eaten all day. it was in Jersey unfortunately so SOMETHING had to go wrong, hah. got lost once on the way there and once on the way back. but all in all it was a pretty sweet show/night. saturday I woke up at like 11, which was weird I never do that. I was in desperate need of a shower. I showered. I left my house by 3:00-ish. took out money, got gas/a-treats/etc for the night. the kid I went to the show with forgot some rum in my car so I brought that too. I got to philly around 4:30 or so, and hung out at Kendall's. I met his last roommate, Becca. she's pretty cool. Fallon and Tyler had woken up by this point, and proceeded to jam with Kendall. I was feeling anti-social, so I sat upstairs for a little until I left for a drive. I ended up at mcdonalds, where I bought a shamrock shake. it was not as good as I anticipated. a guy gave me his album, for free. it was entitled, "Watch Dis". I got back and Kendall played it on his macbook. it was mediocre. we started drinking from 6:30-7:30. Becca came home with weed, which I made the bad decision to smoke. I took two hits but I was bugging out. I had no concept of time. it was only 8 oclock. I did not have problems. and then I remembered, oh fuck, I'm going to be really sad, really soon. I was not looking forward to this. I continued to be anti-social for what seems to be the rest of the night. it wasn't as bad as I thought. I didn't even notice. maybe because I didn't want to notice. it was pointed out multiple times that I was really high, I did not want to remember. my eyes were fucked up. fuck. all I want to do is sleep. I can't remember what happens next. I still have no concept of time. I remember being in the foxbox, being annoyed by Kory Hartz, watching the first 10 minutes or so of Pulp Fiction, and sleeping. not in that order. apparently manescu was jumping on the bed trying to wake me up but did not prevail. I was out like a light. I liked it that way. I woke up at 6 am. I still felt fucked up. went back to sleep until 11 or so. Kendall made eggs for whoever was up. I couldn't finish mine. I left there by 3, leaving behind valentines for those I wouldn't see before the next day. I hung out with manescu for a bit until he had plans with a girl, so I was outta luck. I didn't feel like going home quite yet, so I tried to find something to do. I felt bad, but I ended up calling tyler who gave me a few excuses on why he couldn't hang out. I was okay with this. I ended up hanging out with zack, even though he was exhausted. we chilled in his dorm for a little until I just figured I should go. I always feel like I'm a burden on people, when I'm probably not. maybe a little. I could not live up to Kory, at least for that night. I made it home in about 45 minutes, not too shabby for 90 miles an hour almost the whole way home. I had a test the next morning. I didn't prepare well enough. I skipped my next class and only went to the one at 1:10. I got out of class, got my mom flowers for the occasion, picked up birth control, and dropped off valentines for people. I forgot Jeremy's but visited him at work anyway. I saw my favorite snack from Israel, I got two for Tyler. why I do these things, I don't know. it's a bad habit. I then stopped by and dropped them off, again feeling like a burden. but hey, I guess doing nice things for people is well..nice. I got home after that and have been doing nothing since. I am hungry, and exhausted. I might take myself to Nick's diner with the gift card I still have. that is if I can find the motivation. this weekend was not one of my best, I hope no one ever lets me get that fucked up ever again. happy valentines day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment