Saturday, February 27, 2010

back.

I came back from Europe on monday, shit was nuts. picture time.



philly airport, cosmo.



and the creeping begins.



We started in Spain, Madrid to be exact.



so pretty. Madrid was probably my favorite, chilllller.



tapas in Barcelona. (basically, a resteraunt for continuous plates of appetizers)



then out for churros and chocolate!



eerie.



this is sick, although France smells.



rainy.



two words: nutella crepe. the guy forgot to charge me.



candy and chocolate factory, also in France.



me in Pisa.



wasted in Florence.



before some guy that looked like max zahradnik spilled his drink on me.



soo pretty. if anyone ever wants to get me flowers ;)



rare disease day.



made a wish at the Trevi fountain :)



cats love roman ruins. and I love cats.



bye bye Europe :(



parting gift, shockingly...good tasting. juggalette 4 lyfe.


all in all, it was such a breath of fresh air from this depressing city. soo beautiful and I miss it already. maybe one day I'll be lucky enough to go back :) I missed home because of all the people I love, but not to excited to come back to reality. I guess things aren't as bad as they seem. I still belive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment